Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sweet Lucy is 2!

My sweet niece, Lucy, turns 2 today!
Words cannot express how much I love this little girl.
She has been such a blessing for everyone in our family. I may be partial, but I do believe she is one of the most precious little girls ever.
If I love my niece this much, I'm a little scared about how much my own little ones will be spoiled!

Happy 2nd Birthday to the sweetest, most beautiful, funniest, smartest niece in the world!
I love you!

Here are some of my favorite Lucy pictures.
Welcome to the world, baby girl!
in love

pool-time with daddy
with her mom and dad on her first halloween as a 50's girl
1 year old! happy birthday!
those eyes!


on her way into Williams-Brice for her first Carolina game on her daddy's shoulders
stylin' in her pig-tails and baby Toms
love this...mid-laugh!
cheering on her daddy as he coaches his basketball team!
go greenwave!

I can't wait to continue to watch this angel grow and see what new adventures she takes. 
Hopefully she'll be a big cousin some day soon.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lucy! She really is one of the cutest little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one stylin' lil girl! I love that smocked crab dress and her baby Tom's! and the fact that she looks like she's a young football enthusiast!

    ReplyDelete